RunWiki (one really cool running chick and awesome blogger) notified me the other day that she had awarded my blog for a One Lovely Blog Award! I am very honored and humbled- this is the first nomination for Got2RunNow! 🙂 Thank you, RunWiki!
Here are the 3 simple rules to follow after being awarded:
1. Thank the person(s) who awarded, and link back to their blogs.
2. Tell seven random things about yourself that no one knows.
3. Pass on the award to 15 blogs you follow and like/admire/wish they were yours.
Again, a huge Thank you to RunWiki for the nom., and you can check her Lovely Blog out HERE.
My Seven Random Things about me:
1. I am terrified of thunderstorms. However, really only bothers me when I’m at home. I know, weird..
2. On a trip to Iceland in 1998, I got to swim in the famous Blue Lagoon.
3. I have a Smooth Jazz CD collection.
4. When I met Dean Karnazes 2 years ago, I had no idea who he was, except some famous running guy.
5. One of my favorite foods is Quaker Instant Grits (I grew up in Richmond, VA. and my grandmother was from Kentucky).
6. I dreamed of being a fashion designer when I was younger, but, became a Registered Nurse instead.
7. Was 9 minutes away from qualifying for Boston on my first marathon..Then, one year later, had a 21 minute PR and BQ on marathon #2.
My personal list of Lovely blogs are:
Do you have a favorite, inspiring, “Lovely” blog you would like to nominate?